When pruning a branch at a high position, the “Electrical Insulation Tube” protects the user from electric shock.
- Material : Aluminum and Plastic
- More solid fixations by adopting a double fixing device that connects the tightening and suspending pieces.
- The angle-adjustable device makes it more convenient to operate.
- 6 levels possible from the longest to the shortest
- 3 types of pole joints adjustable for each use, which can be jointed easily into ©™ 26 hole, the most generalized type in America & Europe. There are two types : angle – adjustable and general
|Turn the bolt on the side clockwise until it loosens to the defree you want, then turn and tighten the bolt by turning it clockwise.|
|Adjust the bolt so that it is in the same direction as the groove on the saw grip and insert the bolt and tighten, turning it clockwise.|
|Place the handle of the saw at the top end of the pole and rotate it in either clockwise or counter-clockwise. Screw in the bolt until it is completely locked in place before using.|
|ITEM NO.||STEP||MIN, LENGTH||CARTON|